A Day In Milan










Ballerinas/Bailarinas: Pretty Ballerinas, Jumpsuit/Mono: H&M, Kimono: Zara, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga, Sunglasses/Gafas: Emporio Armani


I love Milan especially when it's sunny! When it comes to shopping it's a paradise of stores and beautiful windows. I adore spending time at Via Montenapoleone and having coffee at my favorite place: "Armani Café".
I'm wearing my black jumpsuit again and it seems to be my favorite garment lately.
I combined it with my Pretty Ballerinas that you can find on Stylisim.
xoxo
Me encanta Milan, especialmente cuando hace buen tiempo! Me gusta pasear por las tiendas en la Via Montenapoleone y hacer un poco de shopping.
Ultimamente me gusta ir plana porque con los tacones acabo muy cansada.
Mi look es bastante sencillo; llevo el mono negro, que es una de mis prendas favoritas y ultimamente lo llevo mucho, con un kimono rojo y mis preciosas Pretty Ballerinas que podeis encontrar en Stylisim.
Espero que os guste.
Un beso

No comments:

Post a Comment