Dior & Fashion Salade















Last month I was off to Madrid for several shooting and one of them was one of the coolest collaborations I've ever done. I've been hosted by Christian Dior and Fashion Salade and I had the opportunity to be photographed with the new Dior collection by a professional team. The result is amazing and I'm so excited to share it with you!!! Please click here to see more...I'm sure you're gonna love it :)



El més pasado estuve en Madrid para hacer varios proyectos y uno de ellos fue una de las colaboraciones más importantes que he tenido. Tuve la gran oportunidad de colaborar con Christian Dior y Fashion Salade y hacer un shooting y un video con la nueva colección y el make-up.
Lo que más feliz me hace es poder compartir mis proyectos con vosotros. Para ver más haz click aqui...estoy segura que os encantará!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment