Do The Minimal










Coat/Abrigo: Zara, Pants/Pantalones: Zara, Shirt/Camisa: Zara, Shoes/Zapatos: Converse, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga (Work), Sunglasses/Gafas: Uterqüe, Nail Polish/Pintauñas: Chanel


FACEBOOK/BLOGLOVIN/TWITTER

I'm a huge fan of the minimalistic concept and today I'm in that mood. This spring starts with white shades and colorful pants for me and I hope you like my casual proposal. 

I don't even remember how many coats I bought this season...more than twenty for sure...I was flirting with this beautiful white coat for months. Luckily I found it in a very low price and I bought it straight away!


Soy fan del concepto minimalista y hoy mi look es así. Para esta primavera os propongo colores claros, como blanco y crema y por otro lado colores fuertes fluor. En Nueva York todos los escaparates estaban llenos de colores preciosos...me enamoré!

Ni me acuerdo cuantos abrigos me compré esta temporada...seguro que fueron más que 20.
Estaba ligando con este abrigo precioso de Zara hace muchos meses y al final tuve la suerte de encontrarlo a muy buen precio y lo hice mio enseguida :) Os gusta?


No comments:

Post a Comment